West Bengal Govt Jobs Vacancy 2015 66 Superintendent AE District Coordinator- West Bengal has proclaimed notification considering the placement of Superintendent AE District Coordinator recruitment on interim and contract criterion. Eligible applicants can enforce in relevant format before 31-07-2015 and for the District Coordinator aspirants have to enforce online from 21.07.2015 at 11 AM to 30.07.2015 upto 04:00 PM. . Further attributes like Selection procedure, how to apply educational qualifications are mentioned below regarding West Bengal Govt Jobs Vacancy 2015 66 Superintendent AE District Coordinator.
West Bengal Govt Jobs Vacancy 2015 66 Superintendent AE District Coordinator details-
- Total number of vacant posts- 18
Name of the recruitment posts
1. Superintendent- 03
2. Caretaker/ Matron- 03
3. Cook- 03
4. Helper- 03
5. Darwan-cum-Night Guard- 03
6. Karmabandhu (Part Time)- 03
- Total number of posts vacant- 12
Posts name- Area Coordinator
1. Habibpur: 03 Posts
2. Manikchak: 03 Posts
3. Kaliachak-1: 03 Posts
4. Harishchandrapur-2: 03 Posts
- Age Limitations- Applicants age must be between 18 – 38 years in accordance with this date 01.01.2015 and for the Area Coordinator posts applicants age must be between 21 – 35 years as on 01.02.2015.
- Qualification Required- Applicants should have Graduation considering Serial Number 1, MP for IInd one, Class-VIII for 3rd to 6th posts. for the further mentioned posts qualification remain the same that is graduated.
- Selection Process- Applicants will be selected after the process of written test, computer test & interview.
- Procedure to apply- Eligible applicants can send their application prescribed manner accompany appropriate documents at the postal address Office of the P.O-cum-D.W.O, B.CW. & T.D, Dakshin Dinajpur before 31-07-2015.
- Dates to remember-
Closing Date for Submit an Application- 31-07-2015 but for Area Coordinator last date is : 30-07-2015 in the running 04:00 PM
Opening Date for Apply Online is 21.07.2015 upto 11:00 AM.
Steps to Apply Online via using official web portal:
1. Candidates have to go via the official web portal which is “www.malda.gov.in”.
2. Get the link for and click on it easily “Application Link for Area Coordinator – Malda”.
3. After this process you have to Pop on “Area Coordinators In The Intensive Blocks Under NRLP”.
4. Scrutinized the details and fill all the attributes and submit
5. Printout copy application form for furtherance.