Welcome to the page of WBSSC Assistant Recruitment 2015 For Eastern Region, is an syndicate to make recruitment exam for the eligible candidates. You can find all the details here of WBSSC vacancy. Those can be fulfilling the vital specification, the candidates worthy for the posts may apply online 19 January 2015.
Important date for the eligible candidates is here i.e 19 January 2015 up to 4pm.
Following are the element for assorted recruitment examinations, notifications rby Staff Selection Commission for forthcoming SSC exams 2015.
How to Sue :
Attentive candidates may apply via; WBSSC’s website www.wbssc.gov.in and also upload the latter photograph and signature on or before 19 January 2015 up to 04.00 PM.
Accessory Posts :
(1) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare (Group – B)- 331 Posts
(2) Minority Development Officer (Group – B)- 13 Posts
(3) Research Investigator- 06 Posts
(4) Fishery Extension Officer- 40 Posts
Exploration Fee & organizing Fee
1. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are excluding from the Examination fee payment only.
2. Examination Fee (Cashless) of Rs. 200/- and the Processing Fee is of Rs. 20/- is to recompense by Online clearance gateway operating Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking of any bank.SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are excluding from the Examination fee payment only.
1. Should have propensity to speak, read and write Bengali language. (Only for post 1 & 4).
2. Well familiarize with the mores of the oppositiion. (Only for post 2).
3. Own Bachelor’s Degree in the applicable meadow or identical Degree from the identifying Board or University or Institution with suitable toil observation. of apprehensive field.Well familiarize with the mores of the oppositiion. (Only for post 2).
Age Limit :
Age Limit for the candidate should not be overreaching 32 years as on 01 January 2014 and age relation for the classification candidates as per Government rules.