WBPSC Recruitment 2015 SI, Asst Master & Other Posts: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 522 vacancies Sub Inspector of Schools, Assistant Master, Lecturer, Development Officer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 8th June 2015 to 25th June 2015.All the other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below. The last date for filling the forms is 25th June 2015.Check out all the details given below.
WBPSC SI, Asst Master Inspector Recruitment 2015 Apply online
WBPSC SI, Asst Master Inspector Recruitment 2015 details:
- Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Name Of The Posts: Sub Inspector & Other Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 522
- Location: West Bengal
- Last Date: 25th June 2015
- Educational Qualifications & Age Limit :
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01.01.2015|
|01||Lecturer||33||M. Ed. / M.Ed. ( Elementary ) with 55% marks or M.A. in Education with 55 % marks||Not more than 32 years|
|02||Assistant Master||112||Master’s Degree of a recognized University||Not more than 32 years|
|03||Development Officer||03||A degree/diploma in Textile Technology/ Hand loom Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.||Not more than 35 years|
|04||Sub Inspector||363||Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with at least 50% marks||Not more than 32 years|
|05||Agricultural Marketing Officer||03||Masters’ Degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Commerce/ Agriculture from a recognized University||Not more than 32 years|
|06||Sub-Editor for Bengali and English Language||03||A degree or diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations||Not more than 35 years|
|07||Cultural Research Officer||04||Master’s Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Economics/ Statistics from a recognized University||Not more than 32 years|
|08||Assistant Purchase Officer||01||Degree from recognized University||Not more than 35 years|
- Pay Scale: Posts Lecturer, Assistant Master and Development Officer pay scale of Rs.9,000/- to Rs.40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,800/- and for all other posts pay scale is Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.
- Selection Process: Selection of the candidate will be based on interview.
- Application Fee: West Bengal PSC recruitment 2015 is Rs160/- with Service Charge Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service+ Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service and Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 8th June 2015 to 25th June 2015 .
- Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
- Log on through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the “One Time Registration”
- Fill the details carefully and upload the photograph and signature.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- On submission of application a generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated.
- Save the Registration Number.
- Take the printout copy of application form for future reference.
- Important Dates:
Starting date for Online Registration: 8th June 2015
Closing Date for Submission of Fees: 25th June 2015