Vanancahal Bank Admit card 2015 July Available: Vananchal Bank is going to conduct the exam for the posts of Office assistant, officer scale I and officer scale II with total 49 vacant posts in the department.Large No of candidates applied for the post by applying as the registration process started from 7th July 2015 and ends on 22nd July 2015. Now the candidates must be preparing for the examination so the organization has released the admit card for the candidates who applied. Candidates who registered themselves for the posts in the Vananchal Bank 2015 can download the Vananchal Bank Admit Card 2015 for the interview to be conducted in the month of August, 2015 at Dumka.
Vanancahal Bank Admit card 2015 July Available
The registration process for Vananchal Bank Recruitment 2015 started from 07th July, 2015 and the last dates for registration was 22nd July, 2015. The selection of the candidates is based on interview only. The department shortlisted the name of the candidate who will be called for the interview and has released Vananchal Bank Admit Card 2015 for them. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the interview room without valid admit card/ hall ticket. Candidates can download the admit card for interview form official website only, no other medium shall be entertained.
Check the given below details:
- Age Limit –
Age Limit for Vananchal Bank recruitment 2015 is different for each post.
- For Officer Scale -I and Office Assistant (Clerk/ Multipurpose) – 18 years to 28 years (as on 01st June, 2015)
- For Officer Scale -II (General Banking Officer) – 21 years to 32 years (as on 01st June, 2015)
- Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||25 posts|
|Officer Scale-I||17 posts|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||7 posts|
Educational and other qualifications –
- Candidate should have passed high school (Class 10th) with Hindi or regional language as one of the main subjects.
- Candidate must have a valid degree of graduation in any stream from a recognized university/ institute.
- Applicant should have appeared for the online CWE organised by IBPS for RRBs in the month of September and October 2014 and must have its score card.
Application fees –
Application fees is non refundable for any post.
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSv and other reserved candidates have to pay Rs.20/- as application fees.
- Salary Scale-
Pay scale for each post in Vananchal Bank is as follows-
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|For Office Assistant (Clerk/ Multipurpose)||Rs.7,400/- to Rs.19,300/- per month|
|For Officer Scale I||Rs.14,500 to Rs.25,700/- per month|
|For Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||Rs.14,500 – Rs.25,700/- per month.|
- Selection Process- Selection of any candidates will depend on his/ her marks in RRB CWE organised by IBPS in the month of September and October 2014 and his/ her performance in personal interview.
- Steps to Download Vananchal Bank Admit Card 2015-
- Registered candidates have to log on to the official web portal ofVananchal Gramin Bank.
- Select the Recruitment tab form the menu bar.
- Search the link “Vananchal Bank Admit Card 2015 download” and click it.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth or name and click submit.
- Your admit card for the interview will be on the screen.
- Save and print out the admit card for the entrance in interview premises.