UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 Download PDF – UPSSSC Forest guard recruitment 2015 is out and candidates who have applied for the post searching for UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 Download PDF. The commission has uploaded the UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 Download PDF on its official web portal. The detail description about the syllabus is given below.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 Download PDF
UPSSSC published notification for 563 vacancies of forest guard in the department. Interested candidates can apply on or before 18th August, 2015.
The syllabus of UPSSSC Forest Guard written exam is as follows:
- General Knowledge – Questions will be asked from science, historical and geographical facts (Specially related to India) and the knowledge of the scientific aspects.
- Quantitative aptitude – Question on area, volume, average, time and work, time and distance, trigonometry, mensuration etc.
- Reasoning – Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities, and differences, coding, and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non verbal series
- Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from current events on national and international issues.
Selection Process- Candidates have to perform well in following for final selection.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Download UPSSSC Forest guard Exam Admit card –
- Registered candidates have to visit the main web portal of UPSSSC.
- Select the News/ Notification tab from the home page of web portal.
- Find and click on the link “UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2015”
- Enter your details such as reg. no., DOB and other details
- Click submit and your admit card will be on screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the hall ticket for exam.