UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak Exam Pattern: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the Conductor (Parichalak) in UPSRTC, Lucknow with 1690 Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post. You must firstly check out the eligibility criteria given below. And if you are worrying about the Exam pattern and syllabus then it check it out as we have provided with syllabus and exam pattern and last year solved papers that will surely help you for your exam preparation. Huge no of candidates going to apply for it so dont be late to fill the online application form on the Official website.
UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2015 last year Solved Question paper
Details about UPSSSC Conductor Parichalak posts:
- Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)
- Name of the Post : Conductor( Parichalak )
- Total no. of vacancies : 1690 posts
For General : 1204 posts
For OBC : 394 posts
For SC : 72 posts
For ST : 20 posts
- Age Limit : Candidate must have the minimum age of 18 years & max 40 years. The age relaxation is also given to the SC, ST, OBC and other.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have qualified intermediate or its equivalent.
- Weightage: Candidate must have the Motor Vehicle (heavy vehicle ) driving license before the date 1st January, 2015.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay- Rs. 1900
- Application Fee:
|General & OBC category||Rs. 160/-|
|SC & ST category||Rs. 70/-|
|PH candidate.||No Fee|
- Selection Process:- Final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test = 300 Marks
- Preferential Qualification = 10 Marks
- Interview/ Viva-Voice Test = 35 Marks
Written Test Pattern
UPSSSC Conductor/Parichalak Exam Pattern is as follow :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- One paper containing 150 questions carrying 300 Marks.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence Test||30||60|
- Exam Syllabus: UPSSSC Conductor Syllabus 2015 is given below:
- General Intelligence Test: The purpose of this test is to check the candidates ability in for understanding, analyzing and identifying its various elements. Questions in this exam will be based on the Understanding, relationships, similarities, conclusions and actions etc. Topics covered in this are Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- General Knowledge: Purpose of this exam to evaluate the candidate’s general knowledge about surroundings. The Test includes the historical and geographical facts as well the Current affairs, facts. Question may be from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
- General Hindi : The questions will be asked from the candidates to test their knowledge of Hindi Language and comprehension.हिंदी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, शब्द-रूप, संधि, समास, क्रियाएँ, अनेकार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार), वर्तनी, अर्थबोध, हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ, उ.प्र. की मुख्य बोलियाँ.
- Mathematics: Level of Mathematics will be of High School Level. And main Focus on Area, Menstruation. Detailed Syllabus is as follows: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra including LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry with Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
Candidate must possess more than three years old Driving License Holder of driving Motor Vehicle (Heavy Vehicle). – Maximum 10 Marks
Interview/viva-voice test of 35 marks.
Incoming search terms:
- line parichalak exam question in hindi
- parichalak qusions paper sheet in
- UPRSTC old detels