UPPSC Recruitment 2015 For 372 APO Post – Apply Online : Hello readers, here we are informing you about the UPPSC Recruitment 2015. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) issued a job notification to invite application in order to appoint the eligible candidates in the 372 posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on the official website of UPPSC which is www.uppsc.up.nic.in before 29th of May 2015 i.e 29-05-2015. if you want to download the official notification you can download it from the official website, we have mentioned the steps and procedure to apply online for this post also we have given the basic details about the job.
Basic details and information about UPPSC Recruitment 2015
below are the basic details about the UPPSC Recruitment 2015.
- Educational eligibility : The applicant must have a law degree from any recognized university.
- Age limit : The applicant should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-06-2015 to qualify for this post.
- Application fess: Applicants belonging from the general and OBC category will have to pay Rs.125, and applicants from SC/ST will have to pay Rs.105 and applicants belonging from PH will have to pay Rs.25 as application fees.
- Mode of paying the application fees : The application fees can be payed via e-challan from any branch of PNB (Punjab National Bank) or SBI (State Bank of India).
How to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2015
To apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2015 these are the steps that you will follow.
- Visit the official site which is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the “All Notifications/ Advertisements” link present at the top left side of the home page.
- You can download the official notification by clicking on the “View Advertisement” link or simply click on the “apply” link to apply online.
- Now click on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Fill in all the details very carefully asked in the form and submit it.
- You can take a print out of the form for future use.