UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015 Assistant Prosecution Officer 372 post : Hello people, hope you all are having a nice day. Here we are informing you about UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015. Here is a golden opportunity for you if you are looking for a government job. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is commonly known as UPPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of 372 posts of assistant prosecution officer (APO). Click here to download the official job notification. We are providing you all the important information and details that you need to know about this job. You can visit the official UPPSC website which is www.uppsc.up.nic.in for more information and to apply online for this job. We have mentioned the steps and procedure to apply online for the UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015.
How to apply online for UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015
Here are the steps that you have to follow to apply online for the UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015.
- visit the official UPPSC website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now look for the link “All Notifications/ Advertisements” and click on it.
- Choose the post you want to apply for and click on the “Apply” button.
- After that click on the “Candidate Registration” option and fill the necessary details very carefully.
- When you will be able to fill the form correctly and submit it, then you will get a unique registration number in a registration Slip.
- Save the slip and the number and do take a print out of the registration slip.
UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015 – important dates
Bellow are the important dates to remember for the UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015.
- The online registration for this job start from 29-04-2015 i.e 29th of April 2015.
- The last date to apply online for this job is 29-05-2015 i.e 29th of May 2015.
The application fees for UPPSC APO Vacancy 2015 is :
Rs. 125 for general and OBC, Rs. 105 for SC/ST and Rs. 25 for PH.
The application fess should be submitted via the e-challan from any of the branches of SBI (State Bank of India) and PNB (Punjab Nation Bank).
Incoming search terms:
- Uppsc apo payment slip