UP BTC Admission Course 2016 Registration, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released admission notification for Basic Training Certificate (BTC) 2016. This two year Diploma Course that is a necessary certificate for the appointment of primary teachers in a government primary school. The official website Click Here .
Eligible and interested candidates can apply via online mode and the candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years and should have completed any Graduate Degree with 50% marks from any recognized university. All the important details like Age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to apply are given below.
UP BTC Admission Course 2016 Apply Online Registration
UP BTC admission course details:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh BTC
- Name of the Exam: Basic Training Certificate (BTC)
- Age Limitation: For the UP BTC exam candidate age must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- Education Qualification :Interested candidate for UP BTC exam must have a graduation degree from any recognized institute or university.
- Application Fee :
|Physically handicapped||No fee.|
- Selection Process:Selection process of the candidates will be based on the performance of written exam and personal Interview.
- How to Apply : Candidate should apply through online mode from the official website of UP BTC upbasiceduboard.gov.in . Applicant should apply before 2nd week of August 2015. And must take a print out of the application form and Challan form for the future references.
- Important Dates : Online Registration starts from : end of July 2016.
Last Date for Online registration: August 2016.
Last Date for submission of Fee through E-Challan: August 2016.
Last Date for submission of Online Application form: August 2016.
In case of any problem/issue candidate can contact to UP BTC 2016 on below contacts
|Department Name||Landline number||Mobile number||Contact Timing:||Email-Id|
|UP Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad||0532-2466761, 0532-2466769||80049228778004921927||10.30 AM to 6 PMfirstname.lastname@example.org
For any further query you may leave your precious comment in our comment box.