UK Police SI Final Result 2015 Of Sub Inspector Check Now : Hello! readers, we have a grate news for those of you who have given the written exam for UK Police SI (sub inspector) post which was held on 5th of April 2015. The UK Police SI Final Result 2015 has been declared by the UK police on the official website which is www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in. You can now check the result you have been waiting for so long. In order to make it easy for you all we have mentioned steps and procedure and steps following which you can easily check your UK Police SI Final Result 2015. All you have to do as we have mentioned in the below provided steps.
How to check UK Police SI Final Result 2015 online from official website
Once again we would like to inform the readers that the UK Police SI Final Result 2015 is out and you can check the UK Police sub inspector result 2015 online following these steps that we have given below.
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website which is www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Once you are in the official website then look for the Recruitment tab on the home page of the original website and simply click on it.
- Next you will have to look for the UK Police SI Final Result 2015 and click on it.
- Your browser will automatically open a news blank tab and a PDF file of the candidate selected or passed will appear on your screen.
- Your downloading software (if have any) will automatically track the link will start to download the UK Police SI Final Result 2015 once you allow it.
- Now all you have to do is just open the downloaded file and look for your name or roll no. in the list. If your name will be there on the list then congratulations your are selected for the next round and start preparing for it and if your name will not be there on the list then never mind destiny will give you another chance.
Hope we were able to help you. do visit us again for details and information about the other rounds of UK police recruitment like medical, personal interview etc. And all the best for your result.