UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2015 : The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Chennai has issued the notification for the Assistant post with 750 vacancies and is going to organize examination on 30th August 2015.Large no of candidates has applied as the last date for applying was 20th July 2015. Now they must be preparing for the exam to participate in exam as admit card will be available on 20th August 2015 and exam will be held on 30th August 2015.Candidate need to download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2015.Candidate can download the admit card by visiting official website of UIIC i.e. uiic.co.in. Other details about the UIIC Assistant Admit Card are given below.
UIIC Admit Card 2015 July uiic.co.in
Candidates have to bring their UIIC Assistant 2015 Admit Card at the time of exam as it is mandatory to enter the exam hall. All the details like exam centre, time and duration of test, roll number etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates need to check them carefully. They are required to bring this admit card at the time of test to be conducted.
- Organization name: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)
- Starting date of Online Application: 07th July 2015
- Last date of online application: 20th July 2015
- Date of Written exam:30th August 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 20th August 2015
- UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus:The Total time duration of examination will 120 minutes. The total number of questions will consist of 200 from five subjects and total marks are 250 marks.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Time duration|
- Steps to download the admit card
- Log on the UIIC official website uiic.co.in
- Then go on the “Recruitment Section.
- Find the” Admit Card link of Assistant Exam” Click on it or provided link.
- Enter all required details “Registration number and Password” Click on get admit card.
- Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Save and print for further use.