Do the hell with fake current affair news providers on internet, and welcome here on resultncutoff where you will find Latest Current Affairs Daily Weekly & Monthly News Updated Pdf, If you are preparing for any competitive exam then you are at the perfect place on the globe to find the latest and updated current affairs for NDA, IAS, BANK PO Exams, Railway exams, Government exams, CDS etc. Our team collects latest current affairs day wise, month wise and year wise, and updates this page on each and every day to bring you the best and latest news on current affairs every time. Just simply you can say that this is the best page on internet to read and learn current affairs for competitive exams. People are searching for best website for current affairs but with very sure the answer is in your front. Just read out the latest Stories below and stay updates every time. Tank you.
Current Affairs of 11th September 2015
Following are the current affairs of 11th september 2015.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will make a history by visiting United Arab Emirates for two days from 16th September 2015. He will be the first PM to do so after 34 years.
- The Union Minister of minority affairs Dr. Najma Heptulla launched a central sector scheme in Patna named as “Nai Manzil”.
- In order to use the welfare schemes provided by government one will not need to show the Aadhar card mentioned supreme court today.
- In an Advancement the Haryana public distribution system announced that it will be digitized using which consumers will be informed about the coming of foodgrains and time of it’s distribution through sms.
- Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has been recommended for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award by the sports ministry awards committee.
Current Affairs Of 10th September 2015
Below are the current affairs of 1oth September 2015.
- The High court of jammu and kashmir banned the sale of Beef in the state after listening to a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) against slaughtering of Cows.
- After the ex-servicemen One Rank One Pension demand, now it’s the police who wants allowance for the un-social hours.
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) appointed J Manjula as it’s first ever woman director General.
- The wife of AAP MLA Somnath Bharti filed and FIR against her husband for domestic violence.
- Leander Paes and Martina Hingis qualified for the mixed doubles final of US Open in Tennis.
- The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was awarded with Gandhi Peace Prize by the president Pranab Mukherjee.
- The French Government passed a new law according to which every new bulding that falls in commercial lot will have put either plants or solar panels on the roof.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued notices to a beauty products manufacturer based in Himachal Pradesh.
- The International smartphone manufacturer Apple announced the new version of it’s iPad tablet which will be known as iPad Pro and it will have the additional feature of Apple Pencil and a smart keyboard.
- Tata Power has started it’s Rs. 450 Cr. Defense manufacturing project in Karnataka.
So these were the current affairs of 10th September 2015.
Current Affairs of 9th September 2015
Following are the current affairs of 9th September 2015.
- The Election Commission finally announced the dates for Assembly election of Bihar for the year 2015.
- The chairman and other senior officials of Telecom regulatory authority of India also known as TRAI will meet the senior officials of many different telecom companies.
- In a break through the Indian rupee advanced by 24 paise against the American dollar today.
- The high level delegation of Pakistani rangers who are coming to India to carry on the talks on various sensitive issues like BSF and ceasefire violations etc are to arrive today.
- The cabinet raised the dearness allowance famously known as DA from 113% to 119%, this step by cabinet will benefit more than 1 crore government current employees as well as ex-employees.
- The maiden mega-investor meet for which the Tamil Nadu government allocated Rs. 150 Cr. will start from today. This is the first ever such meeting in Tamil Nadu and the state is said to attract investments around Rs. 1 lakh Cr.
So these were the current affairs of 9th September 2015.
Current Affairs of 8th September 2015
- Prime minister Narendra Modi meets Indian Inc on 8th september 2015.
- Rakesh Maria the Mumbai police commissioner who was investigating the shina murder case has been replaced by Ahmed Javed.
- The Congress supremo Sonia Gandhi gets a one year extension as presidential terms from CWC
- The Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) appointed Anand Aras as its new CEO.
- The International Doha bank join hands with the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group also known as ADA group of Reliance.
- Germany and Austria opened borders for thousands of european migrants.
- The australian cricket star Shane watson announced his retirement from test cricket today, but will continue his ODi career.
- Lewis Hamilton the Mercedes Formula 1 racing driver won the Italian Grand Prix.
- The RBI in its annual report which it released today said that the central bank’s Contingency fund which are used in case of unforeseen shocks have gone down to 8.4%.
Incoming search terms:
- success story of dhirubhai ambani pdf