Tamil Nadu PSC declared placement Notification 2015 for varied vacancy jobs of Deputy Collector and Deputy Superintendent. All the applicants should posses Graduation Degree in Commerce.
All the agog candidates can apply for this recruitment from the official web portal furthermore we have mentioned all the relevant details here for you people i.e TNPSC Asst Engineer | Dy Collector | Superintendent Job Recruitment 2015 Apply Online.
TNPSC Asst Engineer | Dy Collector | Superintendent Job Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Candidates have to refer official notifications for more details but till then we are giving you the information here. Only up to 9/8/2015 for direct placement applicants have to go via online mode to filled up the job opportunities in the particular posts viz CCS-I Exam (Group-I agenda)
- Total posts- 74 Posts
- Recruitment attributes-
- Deputy Collector- 19 posts
Deputy Superintendent- 26 posts
Assistant Commissioner- 21 posts
District Registrar- 08 posts
- Educational Qualification
Applicants should own a diploma of the well known academy assimilated through an Act of the State/ Central Legislature in India/any other Educational establishment established by an Act of Parliament beneath University Grants Commission Act, 1956, section 3.
- Age- Keen candidates age must be between 21 – 35 years as on 1/07/2015
- Earning- Rs.15600-39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- (PB-3)
- Fee Recompense- Select on for fee payment On-line Payment or Off-line Payment
Preliminary Exam Rs.125/- (examination Fee Rs.75 /- + cost of Application Rs.50/-) Main Written Exam Rs.125/-
- Procedure to Apply- Agog qualify applicants must Apply online because any other mode to apply will not gonna be accepted by the officials. From 11/07/2015 application will start submit & the last date for the application submission is 9/08/2015
- Selection Criterion- The Selection criterion is on 3 Stages :
Preliminary exam for qualifying applicants for admittance to the main written exam
Main written exam
Viva test will be there as in an Interview.
- Dates to remember :
Notification Date- 10-07-2015
Closing Date for submit an applications 09-08-2015
Closing date for payment of Fee via Bank/Post Office 11-8-2015
Preliminary exam date 08-11-2015