Dear candidate, are you looking for the jobs in India, navy and you have completed your B.Tech or BE then you are able to feel online application form and are are also capable to join indian navy. Indian Navy wants to recruit PILOT/OBSERVER. here are all details last application submission date for the posts is 12 Oct 2015. here we are going to details about the candidate age limitation, application fee and selection process. Official site of Indian Navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidate you need to fill online application form before the 12 Oct.
Submit Application Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 For Pilot / Observer Last Date 12 October
Latest update : Indian Navy is gong to recruit huge no of candidates in their department and they had upload application form in official site. for mroe Recruitment details candidate can check official notification we have mention below. candidate can directly visit in the official site.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015
Total posts : N/A
Post Names : Pilot/Observer
Job Location : Across the india
Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Marine/Aeronautical/Production/CS/IT/Control/Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering,
Age limit: Date of birth of candidate should be between 02 Jul 1992 & 01 Jul 1997. inclusive both date.
Application Fee : No fee
|Pay scale||Basic Pay: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 /-, Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 /-|
|Grade pay: Rs. 5,400 /-, Rs. 8000 /-|
Postal address :
“Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110023
How to apply for the “Pilot/Observer”
- Visit direct in the official website .
- Or click on the link we have mentioned here for apply online.
- Application form will appear on your system display.
- click on the link and there is “Bar code” in last in the page.
- Scan this bar code and you will able to fill online application form.
- Fill all the required information and and submit document in the site.
- Hit on submit button and take a hard copy of the receipt for further referance.
stay tuned with us.