SSC JE Job Recruitment 2015: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the government body that holds the various Non gazette Group B and Non Technical Group C vacancies in the departments of central government. SSC has released the job notification for junior Engineer (JE) with 1000 vacancies in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical streams. All the interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria as age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to apply given below. Candidate can apply online from 11th July 2015 as the last date to SSC Junior Engineer apply online is 07 August 2015 for Part-I registration and 10th August 2015 for Part-II registration. Candidate can apply on to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE Job Recruitment 2015 August 1000 Vacancy Fill Online Application Form
SSC JE Job Recruitment 2015 August 1000 Vacancy Apply Online:
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in
- Job Role: Junior Engineer
- Job Location: India
- No. of Post:1000 Vacancies
|Organization||Name of The Post|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer ( Civil, Electrical|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer ( Civil , Electrical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer ( Civil, Electrical & Mechanical, Q &S Contract)|
- Age Limit: Candidate should have the Age as given below for the different post
|Recruitment Vacancies Post Name:||SSC Department Organisation Name:||SSC JE Age Limitation:|
|SSC Junior Engineer(Quantity Surveying and Contract) Vacancy||MES Department||Not exceeding 30 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical) Vacancy||MES Department||Not exceeding 30 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer(Civil) Vacancy||MES Department||Not exceeding 30 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy||Department of Post||18 years old to 27 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy||Department of Post||18 years old to 27 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Vacancy||Central Water Commission Department||Upto 32 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy||Central Water Commission Department||Upto 32 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy||CPWD Department||Candidate’s Age Not exceeding 32 years old|
|SSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy||CPWD Department||Candidate’s Age Not exceeding 32 years old|
Age relaxation as per category.
- 5 years Age relaxation would be given to SC/ST Category Candidates.
- 3 years Age relaxation for OBC ST Category Candidates.
- 10 years Age relaxation for PH (OH/HH) Category Candidates.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have Engineering degree or Diploma or equivalent form recognized University/Board/Institute by the Government of India or respective State.
- Application Fee: general Candidates need to pay Rs 100/-, Fee exemption for Sc/ST/PH and Ex-servicemen.
- Selection Process:Candidates would be selected on the basis of written examination test conducted by the SSC Department for SSC JE Recruitment 2015 and followed by followings:
- Written test (500 Marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Skill test.
- Document Verification.
- Steps to Apply Online for SSC JE Vacancies 2015:
- All eligible & interested Candidates Firstly you need to click on the link which is given below.
- Then you need to read whole eligibility criteria of SSC JE Recruitment 2015.
- If found yourself eligible! Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill online Application form fee with correct details.
- Then pay the online application form fee.
- After that print your Application form for further procedure.
- Important dates:
SSC JE Recruitment Notification Released Date: July 11th 2015
Starting date to fill online application Form:July11th 2015
Last date to fill online Application form Part 1: August 07th2015
Last date to fill online application form for SSC JE Vacancies 2015 Part 2: August 10th 2015
Date of SSC JE Recruitment 2015 written examination: December 06th2015
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 Application Form
Incoming search terms:
- when will ssc je 2015 document verification