SBI PO Recruitment 2015 For 2000 Posts : Hello! people, if you were looking for a job in bank field, then here is a grate news for you. The SBI PO Recruitment 2015 is on. The State Bank of India which is popularly known as SBI has declared that it is inviting application for the SBI PO Recruitment 2015 For 2000 Posts. Here in this post we are showing you all the necessary details like educational qualification required to apply for this job, the eligibility criteria, age limit etc. And o make it easy for you to apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2015, we are also showing you the instructions to register online for this job.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 For 2000 Posts – important details
Before you go to register online for SBI PO Recruitment 2015, here are the important details that you should know.
- Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Probationary Officer post is that the applicant must have a graduation degree from a recognized university. The students who are in the final semester of the graduation can also apply for the post, but they will have to show a proof while interview that they have graduated before 01-09-2015.
- Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2015 is from 21 years to 30 years as on 01-04-2015. Age relaxation will be given according to rules.
- Important dates to remember :
- last date of applying online and paying fees is 02-05-2015.
- Last date to get the printout of application form is 17-05-2015.
- The date of written exam is expected to be scheduled in the month of June 2015.
- Application fees : Application fees is Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD category and Rs. 600 for other categories which can be paid online.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 – Online application process
Below are the steps that you will have to follow to apply online for the SBI PO Recruitment 2015.
- The First thing you need to do is visit the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in.
- Once you are in the website look for the suitable link to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2015.
- Fill the form very carefully and upload your scanned photo and signature and submit the form.
- Do take out the printout of the form for future use.