SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015: State Bank of India is going to conduct a SBI Clerk Exam for the post of Clerk with 6425 vacanices with the for the year 2015-16. So a great chance for all the interested and eligible candidates who want to get a bank job. The recruitment exam for Clerk post might be held in three phases i.e. Pre, Main and GD/interview. Applicants can check important dates,eligibilty criteria, how to apply online, exam date etc.given below.Official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2015 Online registration news
SBI Clerk Recruitment Detail 2015
- Name of Organization : State bank of India
- Position : Clerical Cadre posts
- Numberof Post : 6425 Vacancies
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
- Job Location : Across India
- Education Qualification : Applicants must have possessed Graduation from a recognized university. And the candidates who are in the last year of Graduation can additionally apply temporarily subject to the condition that, if called for meeting, they will need to process verification of having passed the Graduation Examination at the latest 31st August 2015.
- Age Limitation : Minimum age for the candidate to apply is 20 years & Maximum Age 28 years.
- Pay Scale :- A Clerical Cadre employee will be payed around Rs.17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. allowances and others at the current rate.
- Online Test Procedure: The test will be online objective type, consisting of
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General Englishl i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks. For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates will be given a composite time of 2 Hours15 minutes. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Selection Procedure : All candidates have to apply online before the last date . And the final selection will be done on the basis of the exam and the interview.
- Application Fee : Candidate need to pay SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/ – and General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 450/ The fee sent through Indian Postal Order, Bank Drafts, Cheques, Currency Notes etc. will not be accepted and the applications will be treated as without fee and will be rejected.
- Important dates:
|Admit card release||1st week of July 2015|
|Online written exam||3rd week of July to 4th week of August 2015|
|Result declaration||2nd week of October 2015|
- How to Apply:Follow the given steps-
- Log on to the official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on Recruitment Section and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Carefully fill the Application Form details according to Guidelines.
- Click on ‘Submit Application’.
- Take the print out of Final Registration slip for futher use and bring at the time of meeting.
- GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Candidates are advised to apply online before the closing date.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account .
- Candidates are advised to check their e-mail ID for receiving call letters/ Interview
- The candidate will have option to answer test questions in Hindi or English except in General English paper