Physics Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) And Answers For Class 10th 12th, Objective questions and answers which are useful for every board exam and competitive exams also. Physics is the subject which is more relevant to the maths and cxc, kinematics with answers, on light, electrostatics, Optics, Magnetics effects of current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, Electromagnetic waves, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, communication systems.
Physics Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) And Answers For Class 10th 12th
Q1. Minimum number of unequal vectors which can give zero resultant are
Q2. Intensity of sound has?
Q3. Natural radioactivity was discovered by?
Q4. Large astronomical telescopes always use as objective?
Q5. Solar eclipse will take place when?
Q6. Sir C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for his work connected with which of the following phenomenon of radiation?
Q7. Rainbow is due to?
Q8. Stars which appear single to the naked eye but are double when seen through a telescope are?
Q9. Radio telescopes are better than optical telescopes because?
Q10. Mercury is commonly used as a thermometric fluid rather than water because?
Q11. Light from the star, Alpha Centauri, which is nearest to the earth after the sun, reaches the earth in.
Q12. Railway tracks are banked on curves.
Q13. Of the four locations mentioned below the highest inside temperature will be attained in the pressure cooker operated with the pressure valve open
Q14. Sound travels with a different speed in media. In what order does the velocity of sound increase in these media?
Q15. Sound travels at the fastest speed in
Q16. Oil raise up the wick in a lamp. The principle involves
Q17. Suitable impurities are added to a semiconductor depending on its use. This is done in order to
Q18. Moment of inertia is
Q19. On a rainy day, small oil films on water show brilliant colours. This is due to
Q20. Sound of frequency below 20 Hz is called
Click here for more Questions and answer
You can play online quiz and test yourself how deep you stand in the water? For more questions answer visit on the link given above.
Incoming search terms:
- physics multiple choice questions and answers pdf
- physics mcq questions for class 12 pdf
- physics mcq with answers pdf
- physics mcq questions for class 10 pdf
- physics mcq questions for class 10 with answers
- physics objective questions for 12th
- physics objective questions and answers pdf
- physics mcq questions and answers pdf
- Physics class 12 with multiple choice with solutions PDF
- physics important objective for class 12
- physics MCQ 10th
- physics mcqs for class 10 with answers pdf
- physics objective question class 10th for bihar board
- physics mcq questions for class 11 pdf
- physics objective 12 chaperwise in pdf