Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2015. The NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2015 notification was published under advertisement number 2/HRM/2015 for the recruitment of of 42 Stipendiary Trainees (Technician-“B”) (Group-C) in Nuclear Power Generating Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) in Kancheepuram District. Interested candidates can download the official notification and apply for the post on or before 20 August 2015.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2015
NPCIL application form in prescribed format can be downloaded from official website. Visit the official web portal for more details.
Name of Organisation – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name – Stipendiary Trainees (Technician-“B”) (Group-C)
Total no. of Vacancy – 42 Posts
- Fitter – 19 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Plant Operator – 12 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic – 06 Posts
Educational Qualification –
- For Plant Operator : Candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects with minimum 50% marks in each main subject from a recognized board/ institute and should have had English as one of the main subjects at SSC level Examination.
- For Clerical Assistant : Candidates should have passed SSC (1oth) with minimum 50% marks in both Science & Mathematics with English as one of the main subject at SSC level and should have 2 years ITI certificate in the relevant fields.
Age Limit – Age of candidate should be between 18 years to 24 years as on 20th August, 2015
Pay Scale – Selected candidates will be paid Rs.6200/- per month.
How to apply?
Candidates have to visit the official web portal to download the prescribed application form. Send the duly filled application form along with attested photo copies of relevant document to the following address on or before 20th August, 2015.
Manager (HR), HRM Section,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Important date to remember-
Last date to apply for the post is 20th August, 2015.
For more details please visit – http://www.npcil.nic.in
Incoming search terms:
- tubel opreter
- uppsc tubel opreter vacency