Note MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2015 Exam Pattern & Curriculum : Hello! people. Hope you are doing good. As you must be aware of that the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) also known as MPPEB entrance exams for admissions in different government collages in B.Ed for 2 years on 19.04.2015 (Sunday). To help you out to crack these exams, we are offering you the MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 exam pattern & curriculum here. The MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 paper pattern that we are going to show you here is cent percent accurate, and we can guaranty that the MP B.Ed entrance exam 2015 structure will be same as this. Along with the exam pattern we are also giving you the MP B.Ed entrance exam 2015 Syllabus. So bellow are the MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 exam pattern & curriculum :
MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 exam pattern & curriculum
this is the MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 exam pattern & curriculum :
- The Exam will be of 100 marks.
- The questions in the paper will be multiple choice objective type.
- the time limit to complete the test will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The papers will be divided into four parts :
- The first part will be the General Mental Ability part. this part will consist of 30 question, each of 1 mark.
- The second part will be General Awareness. this part will contain 20 questions for 20 marks.
- The third part will be General Hindi & English. There will be 10 question for each language question i.e 20 question which will be worth of 20 marks.
- The last part will be the Teaching Aptitude part that will hold 30 questions each of 1 mark.
- There will be only one paper for this test.
MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2015 Exam Pattern & Curriculum
Above was the MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2015 Exam Pattern. Now following is the MP B.Ed Entrance Test 2015 Exam Curriculum/syllabus :
- Part 1 ( General Mental Ability ) will include general logical questions like numbers and figures, code language, hidden figures, mathematical operations etc.
- Part 2 ( General Awareness ) will contain the following subjects :
- Indian History
- Political Science
- General Science
- Current Affairs and Sports
- Part 3 ( General Hindi & English ) will include topics like Simple and Compound Sentences, Type of Clauses, Propositions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Synonyms and Antonyms, Reading Comprehension Transformation of Sentences, Tenses, Change of Voice and Narration,Modals,Verb Structures, Tag Questions.
- Part 4 ( Teaching Aptitude ) will test your teaching ability and skills.
So above was the MP B.Ed entrance test 2015 exam pattern & curriculum. For more information you can visit the official VYAPAM site www.mponline.gov.in.
For more information like MP B.Ed entrance exam 2015 online application, download MP B.Ed entrance exam 2015 admit card do visit us again.