Current Affairs Questions Answers Oct 2015. Hey Readers ! If you are preparing for some competitive exam and finding for the stuff which will help you to pass the exam then i must say that you are at the right place. Well ! First of all let me remind you a fact that either it is some competitive written exam, some interview or group discussion, one thing which can make you a strong contender is your presence of mind and your knowledge about the world. So, here we are helping you out in this. You will get all that stuff which will be definitely useful for you to clear some exam.
Current Affairs Questions Answers Oct 2015
Here, you will get the latest current affairs of October month which will be helpful for exam purpose. Read it down by scrolling the page down.
- World Vegetarian Day was observed across the world on which date?
- Which of the following women’s cricket team was ranked at the top position in the list ICC Women’s Team Rankings, which was officially launched by International Cricket Council (ICC) on 1 October 2015?
- Uttar Pradesh government on 29 September 2015 announced to implement the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 in the state in how many phases?
- As per World Bank report of Doing Business 2016, which rank has been given to India in Minority Investors Protection?
- Who has won European Union’s Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought?
- According to World Bank, what will be the India’s growth rate for the FY 2015-16?
- Name the Indian pistol shooter who on 30 September 2015 won the gold medal in women’s 10 meter air pistol event at the 8th Asian Air Gun Championships in New Delhi.
- Who has been elected as the President of Tanzania?
For more current affairs and question answers, keep visiting