CBSE NET Answer key 27th Dec 2015 set wise: Hello! dear friends, hope you are doing fine. Here in this post you will find CBSE UGC NET Answer key of 27th Dec 2015 and that too set wise A, B, C and D. So if you are one of the thousands of students who just gave the CBSE NET written test of 27th of December 2015 and are looking for the CBSE NET answer book lite 2015. As you all know that University Grant Commission (UGC) under the central board of secondary education (CBSE) published an official notification declaring the written exam date for national eligibility test (NET) for Assistant professor and Junior research fellowship (JRF). And as per our sources, a huge no. of candidates had appeared to give this exam this time and that is why the competition is going to be very high this time. Now all the students who gave the exam must now be looking for the CBSE UGC NET paper solution for the paper I, II and III.
Download CBSE UGC NET answer key 27th Dec 2015 – paper 1, 2 and 3
All the candidates who are in the hunt to Download CBSE UGC NET answer key of 27th Dec 2015, to them we would like to inform that the official answer key is not yet released, and neither there is any news on when the legal paper solution will be available.
But we are committed to giving them to you as soon as they are available on the official website. Candidates, if desperate to check their answers then can look for the answer key that the private institutions (which provide special coaching for such exams) are giving, but make sure you do not rely totally on them as one can never be certain about anything until it’s official declared.
So we suggest you to check such answer key that are provided by private coaching centers or websites but do not put all your hopes on them, and wait for the official answer key which we will give here very soon.
Following are the images of CBSE UGC NET answer key 27th Dec 2015 for teaching and research aptitude, that other website (unofficial) websites are offering:
So this is the unofficial answer key for teaching and research exam, but like mentioned above do not trust it until you see the same exact answers in the official answer key.
We will keep this article updated with all the news about the answer key, like the exact date when the official answer key will be declared etc. and, of course, the official answer key itself when it will be released.
You can visit us again when we upload the answer book lite, but if you want to download it from the official website then you can do that too. Jut follow the below-mentioned steps to download the answer key from the official website (when it will be released).
How to download the answer key from official website
These are the steps that you will have to take in order to download CBSE UGC NET answer key of 27th Dec 2015.
Please note: these steps can be wrong, users are advised to believe their senses.
- First of all, if you desire to download it from the official website then, of course, you will have to visit the official website first which is www.cbsenet.nic.in. You can click on the link which will lead you directly to the official website or you can type the given address to your browser and then go to the official website.
- Once when you are in the official website then look for the appropriate link that will be offering to download the answer key.
- When you will click on the right link then a new window will open, where you will be given different options like paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3. Choose the desired paper and click on it.
- Again a new tab will open and there you will be given the choice between 1, b, c & d or p, q, r & s. Click on the set you want the answer key for.
- A new blank tab will open and the answer key will be downloaded in the form of pdf. Make sure that you have a pdf reader installed in your device.
So this is how you can download the answer key from the official website, but instead of going through this long procedure you can simply choose the visit us again and download it from here. Also, we will upload the cut off, merit list and result etc here.