NEET Phase 2 Exam Result 2016 Cut Off List
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST of All India Pre Medical Test is all set with the result and the cut off list. The news is enough to give goosebumps to those thousands of students who appeared in the test and waiting from so long for the result. There were about 4.7 lakh students who sat in the exam and now the result and cut off marks are only that remained and would take them to the next level and shortlist the eligible candidates for admission to various medical courses. The students everywhere seems to be so nervous and now the release of the result and cut off list is more than enough to increase their nervousness. For those who are so desperate to check out the result, here it is.
NEET replaced all Medical exam and now second phase or examination process is about to start.
Check full AIPMT process from notification to counseling.
NEET Phase 2 Exam Result 2016 Cut Off List – Process to download
Yes, the process to download the result and cut off list, so that the students don’t have to face the problem while browsing so many sites on the web. Now, all an aspirant have to do is to follow the given procedure to download the result and cut off list by just visiting the official website and following some easy steps.
- The foremost, candidate have to log on to the official website of NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST of All India Pre Medical Test, i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Find out the link where neet phase 2 exam result 2016 cut off list has been mentioned.
- Now, students need to fill some of their important details in the tab which will be appeared on the screen.
- After filling the details appropriately, click on the submit button.
- It will instruct you to wait for few minutes.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the download button to download the pdf of the result and cut off list.
I don’t think that there could be an easier way to check out the result. Now, its time for a quick view at the cut off list, so that the student can get an idea that whether he would be able to get shortlisted to a medical course or not. Good Luck.