Neeri Project Assistant Job Vacancy 2015 Submit online Application Fee- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(Neeri) has proclaimed notification for placement of 12 job vacancy to filled up accompanied by agog hireling. Applicants education qualifications viz Master Degree in Environmental Science/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Geology/Geo-informatics /B.Tech/BE in Civil & Chemical & Environmental Engineering.
Relevant Attributes Regarding Neeri Project Assistant Job Vacancy 2015
The job appellant so minded to enforce for NEERI Project Assistant Job Vacancy 2015 can enforce over offline application by the main web portal. Applicants to fill the application form and must submit before the last date of an online application form 24/4/2015. NEERI Recruitment 2015 announced notification and an interview will be on 29th & 30/4/2015. Aspirants age limit must between 28 years. Selection procedure considering NEERI Recruitment Project Assistant job vacancies 2015 will be made via Interview performance only. Selected candidates in NEERI Recruitment 2015 will get Rs 12,000 – Rs 14,000. If you guys are agog to know some more information regarding Neeri Project Assistant Job Vacancy 2015 Submit online Application Fee, thus they can visit at the main web portal which is www.neeri.res.in.
- Official Web portal for the Organization– www.neeri.res.in
- Name of the organisation- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- Posts Name– Project Assistant Posts
- Total number of posts vacant- 12
- Closing Date for submit an application form- 24/04/2015
- Selection Process- Interview
- Procedure to apply- Offline Mode
- Important Dates:
Closing date for Submit an online application form- 24/04/2015
Date for an Interview- 29th and 30th April 2015
- Application Fee- ₹ 100/- is owing as a traverse Demand Draft with slightest credibility of 3 months drawn in favor of ‘Director, CSIR-NEERI’, Nehru Marg, Nagpur & owing at Nagpur. The broker of the CSIR-NEERI State Bank of India, NEERI subdivision, Nagpur (Code 04224). Applicants affiliation to SC/ST/Women/PWD classification & disciplined workers of CSIR in accordance with the distinguish Casual Workers in CSIR are immune from remittance of application fee.
- Educational Qualifications:
Assistant General- Enrollment with Intermediate/XII & typewriting speed should be 35 w.p.m. in English/30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Assistant Finance & Accounts- Registering with XII with Commerce as one of the subjects & typewriting speed should be 30 w.p.m. in Hindi and 35 w.p.m. in English
Junior Stenographer [English/Hindi]- XII, type writing should be 80 w.p.m. in shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in English in computer/35 w.p.m. in Hindi.