NABARD Bank Recruitment 2015: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) issued a notification for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist (SMS), Communications Manager post with 18 vacancies. Interested candidates can check all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply given below. Interested Candidates must have the age limit between 28-35 years for Junior level posts, 35-50 years for Middle level posts, 45-55 years for Senior and Highly Experienced. Subject Matter Specialist with 16 posts in Head Office, Mumbai and Communications Manager 01 post each in Mumbai and New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 1st July 2015 to 17th July 2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
NABARD Bank Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for SMS | Manager posts
- Name of the organization: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)
- Name of the post: Subject Matter Specialist (SMS), Communications Manager
- No of Vacancies: 18 vacancies
|Junior Level Positions||03||—–||03||07||13|
|Mid/Senior Level Positions||—–||—–||01||04||05|
- Educational Qualifications:
Senior Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure)-01 vacancy Senior level : CA / ICWA/ MBA/ BE /B.Tech. with strong background in Project Formulation, Appraisal and Financing, Capacity to network with key stakeholders, etc. Experience of 8-10 years at a senior position, in the relevant field.
Chief Risk Manager- 01 vacancy Senior level : Post Graduate in Economics/ Finance/Law/ Business/ Banking, etc. from a recognized university with specialization in Risk Management or CA/ICWA/CFA. Any specialized training or Certificate from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GRAP) or qualification relating to the Risk Management, Banking, Management, Banking, etc. shall be of added value. Experience of 8-10 years as Risk Manager in Banking Sector. Certified course in data analysis and risk management desirable.
Risk Manager-01 vacancy Middle level: Post Graduate in Economics/Finance/Law/ Business/Banking, etc. from a recognized university with specialization in Risk Management or CA/ICWA/CFA. 5-8 years experience as Risk Manager in Banking Sector. Certified course in data analysis and risk management from a recognized university desirable.
Specialist Officer: Loan Monitoring and End Use Assessment Experts-01 vacancy Middle level: CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/BE/B.Tech. Experience of 5-8 years as Project Management Consultant in infrastructure financing in Banks/FIs
Senior Project Advisor – Digitization of SHGs- 01 vacancy Senior & Highly Expereinced level MBA from one of the top Management School, CA, ICWA with at least 15-20 years of experience. Must have worked in technology enabled Financial Inclusion, Experience in an organisation having large customer base and transaction and data management, experience in selection of technology vendors for large scale projects, proven ability to lead a team with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
Specialist Officer (Law)-02 vacancy Junior level: Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law,Masters Degree in Law will be an added advantage, 3 to 5 years’ experience in legal aspects of project lending in infrastructure related areas with experience in Commercial Banks being essential.
Specialist Officers in Investment Hack Office, Borrowings Back Office-02 vacancy Junior/Middle level: CA/ICWA /CFA/ MBA (Finance) / M.Com with Diploma in PGDBM /PGDFM. Relevant experience of 5-10 years in Banks/FIs, well conversant with documentation regulatory norms and compliance for investment and borrowings.
Communications Manager-02 vacancy Junior level:Post Graduate in Mass Communication Experience : 3-5 years of experience in Corporate / Media / Development Communication / Press Related Experience
Project Finance Manager-03 vacancy Junior level: MA / MBA (Finance/ Banking and Insurance Management /International Business) or BBA/BBM or Post Graduate degree in Economics with certified course in project financing or CA/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university. Higher qualifications will be preferred. 3-5 years’ experience in project financing / Commercial Finance/Commercial Banking/ Corporate Banking, etc.
Project Associates / Consultants for Climate Change related Projects Technical Consultants – Horticulture-04 vacancy Junior level :
- Agriculture Science – Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy or Soil Science or Agro Meteorology, Agri Engineering (soil and water conservation), Hydro -geology, Horticulture or equivalent. Desirable: diploma or training in Climate related aspects. Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Climate Science – B.Tech in Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in Climate Science and Sustainability or equivalent course. Experience : 3-5 years.
- Renewable Energy – B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent course. Experience : 3-5 years.
- Documentation & MIS – B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc.in computers or MCA or equivalent course. Desirable : Diploma / Certificate course / training in climate related aspects. Experience : 3-5 years.
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee||Communication, Banking Charges etc.||Total|
|For all others||150/-||50/-||200/-|
- Selection Process: Selection of candidates would be on the basis of interview. For interview, the candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience and age. Candidates with higher experience would be given preference.
- How to Apply:
- Log on to official site nabard.org
- Link available of Junior, Middle &Senior Level Contractual Position
- Click Link apply Online
- Click on new registration
- Fill the form and submit
- Download the application for further reference.