MPSC Job Vacancy 2015 329 Lower Grade Steno Apply Online : Hello readers, here we are providing you information about MPSC Job Vacancy 2015. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission mostly known as MPSC have issued a notification to appoint Lower Grade Stenographer at as many as 98 vacant posts. If you are interested and eligible for the job then you can apply online for it from 19-05-2015 to 08-06-2015 i.e from 19th of May 2015 to 8th of June 2015 till 11:59 pm. All the other necessary and basic details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification required, age restriction etc are given below. Also to make it easy for you to apply for this post online we have given the steps below on how you can apply online for MPSC Job Vacancy 2015.
MPSC Job Vacancy 2015 – Important and Basic details
Here are the details about the MPSC Job Vacancy 2015.
- Educational qualification : The applicant should have the SSC with Stenography speed of typing Marathi language with 100 wpm and typing speed of Marathi language with 30 wpm in order to apply for lower grade stenographer if applying in Marathi, And if applying for English then the applicant should have SSC with Stenography speed of English 100 wpm and typing speed of English with 40 wpm.
- Age limit : The applicant must be at least 18 years old but less than or equal to 33 years old as on 01-05-2015. Age relaxation will be applied according to rules.
- Exam fees : applicant will have to pay Rs.365 (if belongs from non-reserved category) and Rs.265 (if belongs from reserved category) as exam fees.
- Mode of paying the exam fees : The exam fees can be payed through net banking or using payment cards or via SBI Challan.
How to apply for MPSC Job Vacancy 2015 online
Following are the steps that you will have to take if you want to apply online for the MPSC Job Vacancy 2015.
- First of all you will need to visit the official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Now look for the appropriate link to apply for the MPSC Job Vacancy 2015.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.