MPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2015. The official notification related to the recruitment of candidates for the post of Dental Surgeon is issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). All the interested candidates can apply for the post released in the official notification just by filling an application form via the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. In the notification it is also mentioned that there are total 189 vacancies for which the interested candidates can apply. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want to give something meaningful to the society or want to contribute their bit to the people of the society. So it is suggested to the all the interested and eligible candidates that they can fill their respective application form from the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is www.mpsc.gov.in. All the other details like age limit, educational qualification, etc, related to MPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2015 is given below.
MPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2015
Age Limit: – All the candidates’s must be under 35 years on 1st November of 2015
Educational Qualification: – All the aspirants must possess the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery as included in Part –I or Part-III of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948)
Salary scale: – The minimum salary a candidate can get is Rs. 9300/- and the maximum is Rs.34800/- with the grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Important Dates: –
Last Date to submit the applicatin form is 20th August of 2015
How can you apply for MPSC Dental Surgeon Vacancy Recruitment 2015
- First all the candidates need to enter in the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is www.mpsc.gov.in in order to fill the application form.
- Once entered, all candidates need to find the appropriate link with may direct them to the page containing the application form.
- Once you find the link, click on that link so that you can fill the application form
- In the application form you are suggested to fill all the asked details correctly otherwise your application form will be rejected
- Once the filling of the form is complete now submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- In the next step you need to upload your photograph and scanned signature and submit it also
- Now your application form is submitted