MP Technician Job Vacancy 2015 367 post Fill Online Application Form- It has proclaimed the recruitment notification & inviting applications from all agog applicants, so candidates those who are awaited job recruitment notification in the MPPEB & those who have done graduation diploma from any well known institution can go for submit the application via online where the application forms are accessible at the official web page at http://www.vyapam.nic.in.
Madhya Pradesh Government has released job vacancy notice to chose acceptable candidates for 367 vacant posts of Lab Technician & further posts for 2015 via officially socialized advt notification. It has advocated all appellants who have minimum educational qualification to enforce in rejoinder to the job extend. For attributes regarding eligibility, candidates have to go via the attributes advertisement notification. It is estimated that thousands of keen applicants will enforce for Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015.
MP Technician Job Vacancy 2015 367 post Fill Online Application Form
- Age Limitation for the eligible vacant posts- Candidates age must be between 18 years – 40 years as on 28 August 2015.
- Required Educational Qualification- Appellants must posses graduation degree from any well known institution.
- Salary Scale- All those appellants who have applied for these vacancies given above would be given a wages of Rs.5200 – Rs.34800 per month accompany grade pay per month.
- Selection Criteria- MP Professional Exam Board will fill up all those job posts which is mentioned above thus the appellants will be selected after the performance in the written examination & personal interview.
- Application Fee- All general & OBC applicants have to indemnify application fee of 700/- and all S or ST applicants have to recompense application fee of 350/- and application fee should be indemnify via online mode.
- Procedure to apply via online mode- All agog and eligible appellants those are on the verge of enforce for these job posts must submit the application form via online. Appellants have to issue the application on its main web page that is www.vyapam.nic.in till the date end for submit an application.
Important dates to remember