Current affairs and GK (General Knowledge) of all Month 2015 is here. Current affairs of January, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec 2015. Month Wise Current Affairs 2015 Download PDF – GK Question answers Of the All month is also available here. After searching it from the various web portal and newspaper and TV also. Everyone wants to be updated with the Current News what’s happening outside.
Month Wise Current Affairs 2015
From the exam point of view, current affairs and GK (General Knowledge) are useful weapons. You can not crack any competitive exam without knowledge of current affairs. Candidates are preparing for the competitive exam and they must have the knowledge of every month. What happens on this (Specific month name) month? If a question comes on the exam that when Mr Narendra Modi visited the America then you must have an exact answer of this question. So we are going to give you current affairs. and general knowledge month wise.
Current Affairs of January 2015
- PETA will create India’s first fenced elephant sanctuary near Bengaluru- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) announced.
- 18th National Conference on e-Governance held in Gujarat.
- The Director General of ITBP is Krishna Chaudhary.
- Republic Day Parade Awards Will be given by Union Ministry of Defence, announced by Union Ministry of Defence 2015
- The Foreign Secretary of India is S Jaishankar.
- women’s single title of Australian Open 2015 won by Serena Williams of US.
- For fight cybercrime GTU Launched E-Raksha Research Centre.
- Union Government divested 10 percent stake in Coal India Limited.
- ICC Twenty20 World Cup will be organised in India in 2016.
Current Affairs of February 2015
- Dilip Kumar Conferred by Padma Vibhushan In Feb 2015.
- Deborah Herold (Indian Cyclist) got the position of World No. 4 Cyclist
- 28 February is Celebrated as in India National Science Day.
- South African Bats Man AB de Villiers hit the fastest 150 runs in ODI Cricket.
- February 21 is celebrated as International Mother Language Day
Current Affairs of March 2015
- On 21st March, Martin Guptill Scored 237 not out against the West Indies in the world cup.
- Haryana Government Imposed a complete ban on the sale of Beef on 14th March 2015.
- 1 Rupees note re-launched on 9th March 2015 after a gap of 20 years.
- International Women’s Day is celebrated on 8th March.
- 24th March is celebrated as The World TB Day.
Current Affairs of April 2015
- 22nd April is Observed as Earth Day across the world.
- 18th April is Observed as World Heritage Day Across the Globe.
- On 16th April Dr. Mohan Kumar Appointed as the Next ambassador of India to France.
Current Affairs of May 2015
- 1st May observed as World Labour Day!
- On 1st May Microsoft Web browser’s “Edge” announced as the default browser of Microsoft instead of Internet explorer.
- on 6th May Good and Services tax (GST) bill passed in Lok Sabha.
- Microsoft Announced that Windows 10 will be its last version of Windows operating system.
- 10th may observed as Mother’s day across the world.
- The Black money bill is passed in Lok sabha.
- 31st May is observed as the World No Tobacco Day.
Current Affairs of June 2015
- The RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) has reduced the policy repo rate from 7.5 percent to 7.25 percent with immediate effect.
- 5th June Observed as the World Environment Day worldwide.
- The first International Yoga Day celebrated globally on 20th June 2015.
- Tennis Player Steffi graf appointed as Ayurveda brand ambassador of Kerala.
Current Affairs of July 2015
- Indian women Cricket player Mithali raj became the first Indian women who crossed 5000 runs in ODI.
- 11 July observed as the world population day.
- Mr. Narendra Modi (PM) launched Deendayal Upadhayay gram Jyot Yojana (DDUGJY) in Patna.
Current Affairs of August 2015
- Sunder Pichai (Sunder Pichai) Appointed as CEO of Google.
- Prime Minster Mr Narendra ModiArrives in UAE on 2 Days Visit.
- Greece prime Minister Alexis Tripras has resigned from his post of Prime minister.
- National Sports Day Observed in India on 29th August.
Current Affairs of September 2015
- Virat Kohli became the youngest Indian captain to win an away series, At the age of 26.
- 5th September is celebrated as the teacher day in India.
- 14th Sept is celebrated as the Hindu Divas.
- 17th Sept celebrated as the World Tourism day.
- ASTROSAT (Indian first Space) successfully launched into orbit by the polar satellite launch vehicle from Sriharikota.
Current Affairs of October 2015
- IPL Second season start from the 2rd Oct.
- Twitter appointed its new CEO Jack Dorsey on 6th Oct.
- On 8th Oct Indian Air force celebrate its 83rd Anniversary.
- Indian President (Pranab Mukherjee) presents academy’s 2014 awards and fellowships.
Current Affairs of November 2015
- On 3rd Nov, IPL Cheif Operating officer (COO) Sundar Raman Resigned From its post of COO.
- After English and French, Punjabi language recognised as the third language in Canada.
- New Prime Minster of India is Justin Trudeau Sworn.
- 14th Nov Celebrated as the Children’s day across the India.
Current Affairs of December 2015
- World Aids day celebrated in 1st Dec.
- World Bodybuilding gold Medal won by Thakur Anoop Singh in Thailand.
- 3rd Dec celebrated as the World Disability Day.
- 10th dec observed as Human Rights Day.
Collected all the current affairs and Month Wise Current Affairs 2015 is now available for you. stay tuned for more details.