Lok Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015. The official notification is released from the examination controller of Lok Sabha Sachivalaya and it states that there are some vacancies for the post of Hindi Assistant for which the interested and eligible candidates can apply. The notification also states that there are 12 vacancies for the post of Hindi Assistant for which the interested candidates can apply. All the candidates are informed that they must refer to the official notification before taking any further step to apply for the post of Hindi Assistant. Eligible candidates can also apply online from the official website of Lok Sabha Sachivalaya www.loksabha.nic.in.
Lok Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, application fee, etc. all the details are given in the official notification. So, interested candidates are suggested to go to the official notification which they will find in the official website of Lok Sabha. To go to the official portal of Lok Sabha click here.
How to apply for Lok Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015:
- The first step that every candidate must do to apply for the recruitment released by Lok Sabha Sachivalaya is that to enter in the official website of Lok Sabha Sachivalaya and which is www.loksabha.nic.in.
- After entering in the official website you need to locate the link which may redirect you to the page from where you can apply for the post of Hindi Assistant
- In that link “Apply for Lok Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015″ might be written and you are suppose to click on that link
- Then after clicking on that link you will be directed to the form page where you need to fill you credentials or in other words you complete details which are asked
- It is suggested to every candidate that they need to be very careful while entering the credentials because if any of the information found wrong then form will be rejected
- Once you are done with the form then you need to upload your photo and scanned signature
- Now click on the SUBMIT button to submit your form