UPSSSC VDO job Recruitment 2015 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Gram Panchayat adhikari Village development officer(VDO).So all the interested candidates can check all the details like age limit , educational qualification ,pay scale and other details given below and the eligible candidates can submit their form online as application form are available at the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in. But candidates are advised to check all the necessary details like age limit, pay scale, application fee, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, and important dates given below and then only to submit their form and have to submit their application form before 13th July 2015.
Latest UPSSSC VDO job Recruitment 2015 Apply Online Form for 3587
Details for the VDO posts:
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Name of the post: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Village development officer-VDO)
- Job location: Lucknow
- No of vacancies: 3587 vacancies
- Category wise vacancies:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Category||Number of vacancies|
|Female candidates||717 posts|
|Ex Servicemen||179 posts|
|Freedom Fighters||72 posts|
Age Limit: The candidate must have the minimum age of 18 Years and maximum age of 40 years as on 1st July 2015
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have qualified 12th from UP Board or any other equivalent recognized exam/board and the candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC.
Pay scale: the scale pay of the candidate will be Rs 5200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee: Different application fee for different category:
|Category||Application Fee||Online Application Fee||Total|
|For General & OBC||Rs 80/-||Rs.25/-||Rs. 105/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 40||Rs.25/-||Rs. 65/-|
Candidates should submit their application fee from 24th June 2015 to 11th July 2015.
- Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of the written exam and the interview.
- How to Apply: Candidate must apply online to the official website of UPSSSC www.upsssc.gov.in from 22nd June 2015 to 9thJuly 2015.And no other mode of submission of application will be accepted so apply online.
- Important dates to remember:
Date for Online registration: 22nd June, 2015 to 9th July 2015
Last date for submission of Application fee: 11th July 2015
Last date for the submission of the application form: 13th July 2015
Incoming search terms: