Latest SSC Group C | D Stenographer Job Vacancy 2015. Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Stenographer. The notification states that all the interested candidates can apply online for the posts from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. It is also clearly showed in the notification that there are total 1064 vacancies in which for Stenographer Group ‘C’ there are 50 vacancies and in Stenographer Group ‘D’ there are 1014 vacancies. Still, all the candidates are suggested to refer to the official notification which they can find on the official website and link to that is ssconline.nic.in.
Latest SSC Group C | D Stenographer Job Vacancy 2015
Age Limit: All the candidates’ age must fall betweed 18 years and 27 years on 1st August of 2015 (Candidates born not before 2nd August of 1988 and not later than 1st August of 1997)
Educational Qualifications : All the aspirants must have completed their 12th class from a government recognized board.
Application fee: For all the general and OBC category candidates the application fee is Rs. 100/- and for the candidates of reserved category their is no application fee.
Vacancy wise details of posts :
Stenographer Group ‘C’ there are : 50 vacancies
Stenographer Group ‘D’ there are : 1014 vacancies
How to apply for Latest SSC Group C | D Stenographer Job Vacancy 2015
- The first step would be to fill the application form is to enter in the official website of Staff Selection Commission and the link to that is ssconline.nic.in.
- Then all the candidates need to locate the link which will direct them to page which contains the application form
- Once that link “Apply Online for SSC Group C and D Stenographer 2015” might be written
- After clicking on that link you will be directed to the application form now you need to fill in very carefully as if any thing goes wrong the application form will be rejected.
- After completing the application form upload your photo and scanned signature
- Now click on the SUBMIT button to submit the form
Last date to submit the part-1 : 4th September of 2015
Last date to submit the part-1 : 7th September of 2015