Karnataka State Police job recruitment 2015: Karnataka State Police has announced the recruitment of 549 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Constable (Civil). Candidates who are waiting for the job in police then it’s the right time for you fill up this online application form. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post and check out the all the details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to apply given below. Candidate can apply on to official website of www.ksp.gov.in. in but before the last date of applying i.e 28th July 2015.
Latest Karnataka State Police Job recruitment 2015 check notification
- Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector of Police (SI), Constable (Civil)
- Number of vacancies: 549 vacancies
- Job Location: Karnataka- Hyderabad Region
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application: 29 June 2015
- Last date of online application generation: 28 July 2015
- Last date for payment of fee: 29 July 2015
- Age limit: Candidates applying for the post should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum 26 years as on 28-07-2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are applying for the posts should have qualified Graduation in any trade or Stream whether B.A B.Sc. B.Com or any bachelor degree from the recognized university is eligible for the post.
- Application fee: Payment should be in the state Bank of Mysore/ State bank of hyderabad
General candidates: Rs 250/-
SC/ST candidates and all the Reserved category candidates: Rs 100/-
- Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination (Written) and the Physical strength and skill test, Medical and the interview.
- Endurance test and Physical standard test
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce/interview
- Steps to apply for the Karnataka State Police job recruitment 2015
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka State police www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on notification and check the eligibility criteria if you are eligible
- click on the Karnataka Police recruitment 2015
- Click on the link“Apply Online-application.”
- A form will be appeared
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form
- Click on the submit button.
- Generate the challan from the system and pay the fee in the in the state Bank of Mysore/ State bank of Hyderabad.
- After submitting the fee your application will be submitted.
- Take a print of it for further references.
Incoming search terms:
- Karnataka si post cutoff caste wise