KGMU Teacher Job Recruitment : King George’s Medical University released the recruitment notification for teaching post with 49 vacancies . King George’s Medical University invites candidates from Indian citizens to be recruited on various nursing teaching posts The candidates who are interested in teaching job can check the details given below and if they are eligible for the post can apply online. But the candidates have to apply online on or before the last date that is 30th July 2015. To apply through online candidate need to visit the official website of KGMU kgmu.org. The official website to apply for KGMU jobs is kgmu.org.
KGMU Teacher Job Recruitment 2015 August Apply Online
- Name of the Organization: King George Medical University (KGMU).
- Number of Vacancies:49 posts.
- Job Location:Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Official Web Site: kgmu.org.
- Application Mode:
- Total Vacancies : 49
- Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
- Educational Qualification
The candidates who are seeking jobs in teaching field must have completed their graduation and post-graduation in concerned field with at least 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale:After selection, candidates will get impressive amount of salary, which will be offered by King George’s Medical University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview, which will be conducted by organization.
- Steps to Apply
|1||Candidates first go to visit official site of organization that is www.kgmu.org|
|2||On home page of official site section “Jobs” section which s available on top of page.|
|3||Now select the post name you want to apply for & hit the link.|
|4||After that online application form will be displayed on your computer screen.|
|5||Fill the application form with all relevant details in a proper manner.|
|6||Along with application, upload your scanned photo & signature if required.|
|7||At last check form at once & press “Submit” button|
|8||Take the print for further references.|
- Important Date:
Last Date for Online Applications: 30th July 2015