AIIMS Recruitment 2015 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of 322 Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator vacancies and other vacancies also. All the interested and eligible candidates can check all the details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.And different posts with their vacancies are listed below.Eligible candidates may apply online from 15th June 2015 to 4th July 2015 by 5:00 P.M. Candidates can also check the official website of AIIMS www.aiimsexams.org.
Job In AIIMS Job Vacancy 2015 469 Sr Resident Demonstrator Recruitment
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Total No. of Posts: 322
- Name of the Posts: Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator and other posts
|Anesthesiology (Dr. BRA IRCH)||25 Posts|
|Blood Bank||05 Posts|
|Cardiac Anesthesiology||05 Posts|
|Clinical Hematology||02 Posts|
|Community Medicine||02 Posts|
|Dental (Oral & Max. Surgery)||01 Post|
|Dental (Prosthodontics)||01 Post|
|Dermatology & Venereology||02 Posts|
|Emergency Medicine & Casualty||10 Posts|
|Forensic Medicine||04 Posts|
|Geriatric Medicine||02 Posts|
|Hospital Administration||12 Posts|
|Laboratory Medicine||03 Posts|
|Laboratory Oncology||02 Posts|
|Medical Oncology||06 Posts|
|Medical Physics||03 Posts|
|Medicine & Cl. Immu. & Rhem||09 Posts|
|Medicine (Trauma)||11 Posts|
|Neuro Anesthesiology||15 Posts|
|Neuro -Surgery||18 Posts|
|Nuclear Medicine||03 Posts|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||09 Posts|
|Palliative Medicine (Dr. BRA. IRCH)||06 Posts|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||03 Posts|
|Pulmonary Medicine||05 Posts|
|Radio diagnosis||09 Posts|
|Surgical Oncology||02 Posts|
- Age Limit: Candidates can have the maximum age of 33 years and must have completed DM/ M.Ch Courses is 35 years. Candidates applying for Senior Resident in department of Hospital Administration with maximum age 40 years as on 31-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as given below:
|For SC/ ST||5 years|
|For OBC||3 years|
|For PH (Gen)||10 years|
|For PH (OBC)||13 years|
|For PH (SC/ ST)||15 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified Post Graduation Medical Degree viz. MD/ MS/ MDS from a recognized University/ Institute/ M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned/ M.Sc in Medical Physics with relevant experience.
- Selection Process:Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- + transaction charges as applicable (Rs. 800/- + transaction charges as applicable for SC/ ST candidates) through online or through computer generated Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). No fee for PH candidates.
- How to Apply : Candidates can apply online to the official website www.aiimsexams.org or www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu from 15-06-2015 to 04-07-2015 by 5:00 P.M.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on “Downloads“ and then Apply Online for AIIMS-SR/SD JULY 2015 SESSION”.
- Fill all the details carefully
- Make the Payment.
- Submit the form.
- Take printout of Registration Slip for future use.
- Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Debit/ Credit Card: 04-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-07-2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Last Date for correction of application form & Regularization of Rejected Application: 06-07-2015 by 5:00 P.M.
Centre Allocation & Allotment of Admit Card, E-mail & SMS Notification to Candidates: 07-07-2015.
Date of Entrance Examination: 12-07-2015.
Date of Declaration of Result: 14-07-2015.
Date of Interview: 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31-07-2015.
Date of Final Notification: 01-08-2015.