JIPMER Application Form 2015-2016. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has issued the official notification related to the admission of the new candidates for the courses related to the medical like MBBS, etc. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for admission in the college for the session of 2015-2016 along with it the official notification also states that all the candidates need to apply for the admission as soon as possible as there is not enough time is left. The official notification also states that there are only 150 vacancies for this session for which the candidates can apply. All the other vital information is given in the rest of the article so it is suggested to all the candidates that they must read the complete article.
JIPMER Application Form 2015-2016
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have passed the 12th class from a governent recognized board with the subjects Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English. All the candidates of general category must have scored atleast 50% marks and for the candidates of reserved category like SC/ ST, etc the least score is 40% to apply.
Age limit : All the candidates’ age who wish to apply for the JIPMER must be above than 17 years otherwise their application will be rejected.
Selection Procedure : All the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and then through counselling seats will be allocated to the candidates who have cleared the exam.
How to apply for JIPMER Application Form 2015-2016
- All the candidates need to enter in the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) to fill the application form.
- Link to the official website is jipmer.edu.in
- Then you need to find the relevant link through which you can fill your application form
- Once you get the form you need to fill that form complete and correct otherwise the form will get reject.
- Then submit the form after uploading your photo and scanned signature.
Last Date of applying : 4th May of 2015