ITBP Constable Animal Transport Medical Exam Pattern: Indian-Tibetan Border police (ITBP) is going to conduct the exam for Constable Animal Transport Medical with 76 vacancies. Many of the candidates have appeared in the exam held on 10th May 2015. Now the next exam is scheduled on 28, 29, 30, 31 July . Huge no of candidates preparing for the examination so we are providing you with the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare for the exam. This exam pattern and syllabus will surely help you in the preparation. Candidate can check the official website for more details.
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Medical Exam Pattern| Syllabus 2015
Here we have provide all the necessary details regarding the recruitment exam pattern and the syllabus and the Medical exam date so all the candidates should read this article and can check the exam pattern, syllabus of the subjects from which the paper will be set according to the syllabus, so read all the details carefully and follow the syllabus for the examination and prepare according to syllabus.
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Medical Exam Pattern Details:
- Name of the Organization: Indian-Tibetan Border police (ITBP)
- Name of the post: ITBP Constable
- Total number of Vacancies: 76 posts
- Official website : itbpolice.nic.in
- ITBP Constable Animal Transport Medical exam date: 28, 29, 30, 31 July 2015
- Exam pattern: Exam pattern for the ITBP Constable Animal Transport written Exam
The written exam followed by the physical standard test and will be Multiple choice Objective type questions and time Duration of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes with total of 100 marks
In Written test 100 Question for 100 marks in this paper and the Question paper divided by 4 subjects i.e General knowledge 25 Question in 25 Marks, 25 Question in Mathematics for 25 Marks, 25 Question in aptitude & ability for 25 Marks and the last is 25 Question in basic knowledge of Hindi & English for 25 Marks. Those candidates who have passed this exam they have selected to ITBP Constable.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge
Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical Aptitude and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns||25||25|
|Basic Knowledge of English/Hindi||25||25|
Different cutoff for different category
- Unreserved/Ex-Serviceman- 35%
- SC/ST/OBC- 33%
Subjects with the syllabus:
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge (25 questions each 1 marks): Question will of the General awareness, general knowledge, the questions are formed in the form of current events, day to day updates such as new policy or the Scheme released by the government, Daily news, Important dates and events held, General sciences which include History, polity, general English, Economy and the Scientific research and the achievements
- Knowledge of Elementary mathematics (25 questions each 1 marks): Number System, Simplification, menstruation, Decimal Fractions, Averages, Percentage, Ration & proportion, Time & Distance, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Boats and streams, Profit & loss etc.
- Analytical Aptitude and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns (25 questions each 1 marks): Analogies , similarities and differences, Distance based reasoning, Data interpretation, Spatial visualization, Spatial Orientation, Syllogism, Decision making, Visual memory, Discrimination, relationship, Arithmetic reasoning, Figure Classification, Arithmetical number series, verbal & non-verbal series, Coding & decoding, Operator based reasoning, Input Output, Statement conclusion
- Basic Knowledge of English/Hindi (25 questions each 1 marks): Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Cloze test, Idioms & phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Detecting, miss spelt words, One word Submission, Sentence Improvement, Active/Passive, Direct & Indirect, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Cloze passage, Comprehension passage
Incoming search terms:
- itbp animal transport
- itbp medical exam details