Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015 Application Form : Hello readers, today we are informing you about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015. The Indian navy published a notification in order to recruit the eligible candidates in Short Service Commission or SSC at Indian Naval Academy mostly known as INA which is situated in Ezhimala, Kerala. If you were looking for an opportunity for navy job, then this could be your chance. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post online form 16-05-2015 to 06-06-2015 i.e 16th of May to 6th of June 2015. The application forms are available on official website which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Other details about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications required, age limit etc. are given below.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015 Details and Information
Here are the basic details about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015.
Educational Qualifications :- The applicant should have a BE/B.Tech degree in order to be eligible to apply for this post.
Age Limit :- The applicant should not be less than 19½ and not more than 25 years old to apply for this post.
Selection Procedure :- The applicant will be selected on the basis of performance delivered by candidates in Personal Interview. And The Academic Percentage will also be considered.
Necessary dates to remember :-
- Last date of online application is 06-06-2015 i.e 6th of June 2015.
- Last date to get the receipt of Application is 16-06-2015 i.e 16th of June 2015.
So these were the basic details about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015. For more details about this job you can download the official notification from the website.
How to apply Online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2015
Follow these steps to apply online for this job.
- First of all you will need to visit the official website to apply for this job.
- Then click on the link that says as “Apply Online Office Entry”.
- Now you need to click on the “apply online” option.
- Next click on the button “proceed”.
- Now a form will appear on your screen. Fill that form very carefully and after filling it click on the “submit” button.
- You can take a print out of the filled form for future use.