Indian Culture General Knowledge MCQ Question Answers: At very first a warm hello to all my readers of resultncutoff.in, we have successfully passed one year by providing a various number of article on education and jobs recruitment, this journey of our was very difficult and unbalanced but no worries we never looked back and keep our self tuned to provide you the best articles on time.
Read Also: General Science GK Objective Questions
Today i am going to bring out the best general knowledge question and answers based on Indian Culture. Again as i stated in my previous articles that general knowledge plays a vital and a very important role in any sort of competitive exam and one must be fully prepared with every field of general knowledge and this is the only reason i use to cover each and every category related to Gk. And today i am going to cover the General knowledge questions and answers of Indian Culture. You can also download the pdf version of the question given below.
What kind of general knowledge questions related to Indian Culture
Before getting started with the questions below one must know about the type of questions asked in Indian Culture related to general knowledge. So The questions related to Indian Culture In Gk as as follow.
- What is India Country All about.
- The traditions of India.
- The life style of people of India.
So these are the basic categories you will face on gk questions related to the Indian Culture in your competitive exam.
I have picked the best 10 questions with there answers and options, so can simply memorize them or can copy to word file or can save this page as a PDF file. So i will be cover these Indian Culture gk questions in Hindi Language, until then stay connected.
10 Indian Culture General Knowledge Question & Answers
- Rabindranath Tagore’s ‘Jana Gana Mana’ has been adopted as India’s National Anthem. How many stanzas of the said song were adopted?
A. Only the first stanza ✓
B. The whole song
C. Third and Fourth stanza
D. First and Second stanza
- The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from
B. Satpath Brahmana
C. Mundak Upanishad. ✓
- Which of the following Akademis is responsible for fostering the development of dance, drama and music in India?
A. National School of Drama
B. Sangeet Akademi ✓
C. Sahitya Akademi
D. Lalit Kala Akademi
- The Rath Yatra at Puri is celebrated in honour of which Hindu deity
B. Jaganath ✓
- ‘Kathakali’ is a folk dance prevalent in which state?
C. Kerala ✓
- ‘Madhubani’, a style of folk paintings, is popular in which of the following states in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Bihar ✓
- The dance encouraged and performance from the temple of Tanjore was
D. Bharatanatyam ✓
- The National Song of India was composed by
A. Rabindranath Tagore
B. Bankim Chandra Chatterji ✓
D. Jai Shankar Prasad
- Which of the following places is famous for Chikankari work, which is a traditional art of embroidery?
A. Lucknow ✓
- In which of the following festivals are boat races a special feature?
A. Onam ✓
B. Rongali Bihu
So that is all, consider these questions as important questions as they are collected from the previous year question papers of number of competitive exams these questions are really important for the exams like Bank Exams, Railway exams, NDA/Na, CAT, MAT etc. Ask in comments if you have any query or need any explanation about these questions.