Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015 Apply Online For 23 Post : Hello! readers, hope you are having a nice day. This is to inform you all about the Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015. The Indian army has issued a notification inviting application for the recruitment of 23 Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC) Dental Corps. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on the official website of Indian army which is www.indianarmy.nic.in. The last date to apply for the Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015 is 15th July 2015 i.e 15-07-2015. This is a golden opportunity for those who are looking for a career in Indian army and are from the medical background. Al the basic details like educational qualification required for this job, eligibility criteria, age limit etc. are given below.
Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015 details
Following are the basic details about the Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015. You can download the official job notification (link is provided above) for complete and exact information.
- Age Limit :- The Applicant must not be less than 18 years old and neither more that 45 years old as on 31-12-2015 in order to apply for this post.
- Educational qualification :- Please refer to the official job notification to know about the educational qualification required for this post.
- salary details :- The candidate once selected will be able earn from Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 per month along with other allowances and facilities.
- Selection procedure :- candidates will be selected on the gorunds of marks scored in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE) and Interview followed by Medical Examination.
- Application Fees :- All the applicants will have to pay Rs. 200 as application fees in order to apply for Indian Army SSC Dental Corps Recruitment 2015.
- Mode of application fees payment :- The fees can be payed via demand draft drawn in favor of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)”, which should be payable in New Delhi.
For more details please download the official notification.