Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Posts: It is a good news for those candidate or a students who wants to do work with a India Army in any manner, it is a very good opportunity which is given by India Army. The India Army recruit the post for Dental Corps SSC (Short Service Commissioned) for this year 2015. This is a very good option for those candidate who are eligible for this post can apply for these post. Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Posts is recruit by Indian Army for those candidate who are interested to be a part of Indian Army in any department. The Indian Army conduct total post 23 for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC (Short Service Commissioned) officer. The candidate who want to apply for this post can apply before 15th of July 2015.
The eligible candidate for this post and who wants to apply for this recruitment send his application format to the postal address of Indian Army.
For more information and application format visit Indian Army official website www.indianarmy.gov.in
Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Posts:
This time India Army recruit the 23 post for Dental Corps SSC (Short Service Commissioned) officer post for this year. Many of the students and candidates as well every single people of India, wants be a part of India Army, this is a good option for those who are eligible for this post and become a part of Indian Army. This is a good opportunity given by Indian Army for those candidate who wants be a part of Indian Army and eligible for these post.
The late date for applying this post is 15th of July 2015.
For more information about these post visit their official website www.indianarmy.gov.in.
Some Important Details For Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer Posts:
Post Recruit By- Indian Army
Name of the Posts- SSC(Short Service Commissioned) Officer in Army Dental Corps.
Total Number of Posts- 23posts
Age Limit- Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years.
Candidates should completed or appered BDS(Bachelor of Dental Surgery) & MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) with minimum 55% marks in final year of BDS from a College & University which is recognized by DCI (Dental Council of India).
- Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in the AIPGDEE (All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam)-2015,
- Then, interview.
- Then medical examination.
Application Fee- Candidates have to pay 200rs through Demand draft of any Nationalised Bank only payable at New Delhi in favour of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the application format with self attested copies of relevant certificates, attested 2 passport size recent photographs, one self-addressed post card , one self-addressed envelope of size 23 cms x 10 cms with 40rs postal stamps affixed for speed post, demand draft by Registered or Speed Post to the postal address of Indian Army before 15th of July 2015.
The Director General Armed Forces Medical Services,
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block,
Ministry of Defence,
- For more information about is post visit Indian Army official website www.indianarmy.gov.in
Thanking to visit our website, for more new latest updates visit our website www.resultncutoff.in
Incoming search terms:
- army DENTAL Corp cut off mark
- last year cut off marks in aipg for army after bds
- last year cut off of army dental corps