IAS Current Affairs In Hindi, Download Free PDF File, Current Affairs for Competitive exams 2015 latest current affairs march 2015.
Well IAS is known as the most difficult exam in government and people who are preparing for this exam are really paying a great time with it.
Daily current affairs are a vital necessity for IAS exam and there we are to give you the daily and monthly based current affairs.
Just scroll down and get a bunch of affairs this month of march. Happy reading
Important IAS Current Affairs March 2015 – GK Download PDF
- On 27 March 2015, former PM of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee has been awarded with Bharat Ratna by President Of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee. Bharat Ratna is country’s highest civilian award.
- India’s first Electronic Ration Card or E-Ration Card has been launched by Delhi government. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on 27 March 2015 launched the E-ration card saying that it will be linked with the individual’s Aadhaar Cards to curb corruption and increase transparency in government System.
- Military Operation against Houthi rebels in Yemen has been started by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia with GCC(Gulf Cooperation Council) and several other countries have started a military operation agains Houthi rebels in Yemen.The situation of security in Yemen became worse after Shia Houthis rebel took over the power by dissolving Yemen’s government and parliament in January 2015.
- Six pacts signed between India and Qatar for commercial and economical exchanges. The pacts signed between the two nation includes agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) which will increase commercial and economic exchanges between both nations. After serious talk between Emir of Qatar Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani and PM Narendra Modi the pacts were signed.
- Useful Nitrogen In Mars as discoverd by Curiosity Rover of NASA-NASA’s Curiosity rover discovered biologically useful Nitrogen in the form of nitrates on Mars.
- Ruth Porat – Chief Financial Officer(CFO) of Google- World’s Largest and gigantic search engine Google on 26 March, 2015 appointed Ruth Porat as its new Chief Financial Officer(CFO).
- Folio Prize 2015 to Akhil Sharma’s Family Life– Akhil Sharma an Indian-American novelist has recently won the prestigious Folio Prize 2015 for his novel Family Life. His novel was chosen as the best fiction novel published in the United Kingdom in 2014.To download free PDF of latest current affairs 2015 please click here..
Hope the above Affairs proved to be important for you buddy. Keep visiting and All the best For you exam. Do well and get well.