IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 : Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Manipal school of Banking has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ with 500 vacancies. The Bank invites graduates for admissions in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF). Interested candidate must be graduated in any degree from recognized University or equivalent qualification and should have the age limit of between 20 years to 28 years age as on 1st July 2015. Interested Candidates can visit the official site of IDDBI www.idbi.com and apply online for the Assistant Manager vacancies.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Asst Manager | Secretary | Manager Posts
And then after successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.. The online test would be held at the following centers viz. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam. The final selection of the candidate would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria , age and other details given below.
- Name of the Organization: Industrial Development Bank of India
- Official Site: www.idbi.com
- Job Role: Assistant Manager
- Vacancies: 500
- Job Location: India
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have qualified graduation Degree from any recognized university.
- Age limit: candidate must be with the minimum age of 20 years and Maximum age of 28 years. And age relaxation as given below:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Application Fee: – Application fee for different category are given below
150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates(Intimation charges only)
700/- for all others (Application fee + Intimation charges)
- Selection Process: The selection process will be based on the Online Test followed by personal interview for the candidates who have qualified in the online test. The Online Test will be Objective in nature.
|Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
- How to Apply:
- Candidate must log on to official website of IDBI www.idbi.com
- Click on careers to open the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking” Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and Fill the form with correct details
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned photo & signature
- Submit and download the application form
- Take a print of it for further reference