IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 Apply Online : Hello! readers, hope you are enjoying your day. This is to inform you about the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015. The IDBI bank limited is inviting application in order to give the eligible candidates admission in IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore for 1 years Post Graduation diploma in Banking and Finance. The candidates who will successfully complete this program will be appointed as Assistant Manager in the IDBI bank. The IDBI bank is providing a golden opportunity for those who are looking for a career in bank. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 10th of June 2015 to 26th of June 2015 (10-06-2015-24-06-2015) through the official website of IDBI which is www.idbi.com. Other details about IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 like educational qualification, eligibility criteria etc. are mentioned below (you can also visit the official website where you can download the official job notification for complete details).
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 details and information
Following are the basic details about the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 :
- Education qualification : The applicant must have a bachelors degree from any recognized university of India with relevant experience.
- Age limit : The applicant must be between 20 to 28 years old as on 01-06-2015. Age relaxation will be given according to rules.
- Selection procedure : The candidates will selected as per their performance in the online test and in interview.
- Application fees : The applicant will have to pay Rs. 700 as application fees if does not belong from SC/ST/PWD. For SC/ST/PWD the application fees is Rs. 150.
- Mode of Paying fees : The applicant can pay their fees using the internet banking or any other electronic transaction medium.
How to apply online for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply online for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015.
- First of all visit the official website (by clicking on the link given above).
- When you will enter the official website click on the “Careers” option.
- Now select the “Current Openings” option from the list.
- Now look for the link that says as “Online Application for Admissions….2015-16” and click on it.
- Next click on the link “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill in all the details very carefully and proceed. Complete all the five steps of online registration and take a print out for future use.
Incoming search terms:
- 372vacancy in ministry of health and family welfare 2015