HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015 500 Driver Posts : Hello! readers, here we are informing you about the HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015. The Himachal Road Transport Corporation also known as HRTC has issued a notification in order to recruit 500 candidates for the driver posts on contract basis. This can be your chance to get a job if you are a professional driver and waiting for some job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before 21-05-2015 i.e 21st of May if your are from non-tribal area, and if belong’s from tribal area then you can apply on or before 30-05-2015 i.e 30th of May 2015. All the other information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification needed to apply for this post, age limit, application fees, application format etc. are given below about the HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015.
HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015 details and information
Here are the information about the HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015.
Note :- To know more about this job and various other job and for latest updates on hrtc please visit the official website of hrtc which is www.hrtc.gov.in. Since it is the official site therefore information provided on this site are 100% accurate and totally trust-able.
- Educational qualification required : To apply for HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015, the applicant must have at least passed high school/class 10th.
- Professional qualification : The applicant must have driving license of Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) and Public Service Vehicle (PSV).
- Age Limit : The applicant must neither be less than 18 years nor more than 45 years old as on 01-01-2015 to apply for this post. Age relaxation will be applied according to rules.
- Application fees : the applicant will have to pay Rs.200 as application fees via demand draft in relevant divisional or regional offices you want to apply for.
- Application form details : The application form to apply for HRTC Job Driver Recruitment 2015 can be obtained from the official website (link is give above).
- Where to send the form : The applicant must send the application form in a proper prescribed format with a demand draft to the Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla – 171 003. Please note that the applicant have to mention the mobile number on the application form.