HPSC Naib Tehsildar | Company Secretary Job Recruitment 2015 Apply Online: HPSC Recruitment 2015 notification has been released recently on 23rd July 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 through Online. To apply through online the candidate need to visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission. Now it has released the recruitment notification for Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretary. HPSC Recruitment 2015 notification there are 71 vacancies for Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretary posts. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can check the HPSC Recruitment 2015 notification in our website. The Candidate looking for Graduate Jobs OR Latest HPSC Jobs in Haryana can apply for the HPSC Tehsildar Vacancy 2015. Qualification for the Tehsildar Posts is Graduate Degree and Minimum Age Details for the Tehsildar Posts is 18 years. Individuals who are seeking latest Haryana govt jobs 2015 can cheer up with this latest recruitment notification that was issued by the commission. There are about 71 Naib Tehsildar and Company Secretary vacancies for the commission has invited applications from eligible candidates either online until 22nd August 2015.
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Company Secretary Job Recruitment 2015
Organization Website: www.hpsc.gov.in
Organization Name: Haryana Public Service Commission
Job Category: Govt. Posts
Name Of The Posts: Various posts
Number of Posts: 71
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree/Bachelors Degree/Master Degree in respective disciplines or its equivalent
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years
Pay Scale: Go to official advertisement notification link
How to Apply: Online
Interested and eligible candidates can check with the official notification that was provided at hpsc.gov.in.
Candidates who are willing to apply Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 must refer the official notification before apply.
How To Apply Online:
1. Log on to website hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
2. Read the instructions carefully.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’
4. If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
5. In case you have not registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details and submit.
6. After applying registration no. and password will be generated.
7. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
8. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form.