Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) in June, 2015 issued official notification for the recruitment of the aspirants as Vidhyasahayak / Assistant Teacher for 232 vacant posts. The revealing potential be crying out for is the aspirants is responsible for empower in TAT exam. The age most remote ambit of the co-rival ought to be from 18 years to 28 years as on 24th June 2015. The exam is going to organize in the month of July, 2015 and hall tickets will be accessible 10-15 days above mentioned to the written exam. Once the exam is organized, applicants can download GSEB Vidhyasahayak / Assistant Teacher answer key | Cutoff list 2015 from official site as soon as it is officially discharged. Candidates have to go on official web portal for latest news concerning GSEB Vidhyasahayak / Assistant Teacher answer key | Cutoff list 2015.
Instructions to apply for GSEB Vidhyasahayak Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official web portal of GSEB which is www.vidhyasahayakgujarat.org.
- Pop on the link of GSEB Vidhyasahayak Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up with require details of the candidate.
- Now tap on the submit button and take print of it for future use.
- 688 posts for assorted administration
- The posts that are being extend- Vidhyasahayak / Assistant Teacher post
- The Applicants must have done Graduation Degree or its rival from a perceived Board or University.
- Candidates those who passed out TAT-1 (Teacher Aptitude Test) exam in proceeding to become qualified for the GSEB Recruitment 2015.
- The age of aspirants enforcing for the recruitment must be between 28 years-18 years.
- Upper age limit leisure should be appropriate for the SC, ST and OBC applicants.
- No application fee is compelling for this proclamation .
- The stipend determined for the post is Rs. 7800/- per month accompany Grade pay per month.
The selection of aspirants will be on the basis of written test and a Personal Interview furthermore eligible candidate will called for written test which will be organized by the institution.
Dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online Application Form: 17th June 2015.
- Last date for submission of Application form: 24th June 2015.