GK Nov & Dec 2015 New Question With Answer. Hey Readers ! If you are preparing for some competitive exam and finding for the stuff which will help you to pass the exam then i must say that you are at the right place. Well ! First of all let me remind you a fact that either it is some competitive written exam, some interview or group discussion, one thing which can make you a strong contender is your presence of mind and your knowledge about the world. So, here we are helping you out in this. You will get all that stuff which will be definitely useful for you to clear some exam.
GK Nov & Dec 2015 New Question With Answer
Here, you will get the latest current affairs of October month which will be helpful for exam purpose. Read it down by scrolling the page down.
- NIRT (National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis) is located at which place ?
- Who is the author of the Shiva Trilogy the third book of which ‘The Oath of the Vayuputras’ was launched in February 2013 ?
- The promoter of National Stock Exchange of India is
LIC, GIC and IDBI
- In South Asia,the country with the largest percentage of aged population is ?
- Who of the following is the author of the book, Interlinking of Indian Rivers that was released on 3 November 2015 by CWC Chairman AB Pandya?
Radha Kant Bharati
- Who is the Telly wood comedian who died on 2 November 2015 and was known for the role of Pottiraju ?
Kondavalasa Lakshman Rao
- Which state government 3 November 2015 relaxed its two-child policy for government employees?
For more questions and answers. Keep reading
Incoming search terms:
- current gk November -2016 in hindi
- G:k questions november december
- IIT questionwithanswer