GK current affairs of Sept Oct 2015. Hey readers ! If you are among those aspirants who are preparing for some competitive exam then let me tell you that current affairs plays an important part in helping you to qualify your exam. It will determine your knowledge and focus towards studies. So, well prepared by this part of your knowledge too. Apart form being a bookworm, you have to be stay updated with the latest news, and the happenings of your country and neighboring countries. So, if you are still confused that from where would you get all the material to prepare for the current affairs part then without waiting time in other sites, just scroll the page down and look at the GK current affairs of Sept Oct 2015.
GK current affairs of Sept Oct 2015
Candidates who are preparing for some competitive exam must give a single look at the current affairs provided here. I bet, it will be definitely helpful for them. You can also download its PDF for future use.
- An earthquake with 7.5 magnitude caused a heavy disaster in Hindu Kush region of Afganistan.
- At the top position in the Test ranking list, South Africa was placed at the top position while Australia topped the ODI list with 127 ratings.
- AR Rahman, the singer who had earlier won the Oscar, has been respected with prestigious 2015 Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award in Mumbai.
- Indian archer Deepika Kumari won the silver medal in the Archery World Cup Final held in Mexico City.
- Comedian and political neophyte Jimmy Morales was elected as the President of Guatemala in a landslide.
- China celebrated the 70th anniversary of Japan’s defeat in World War-II.
- As per the decision of the Sports Ministry, Yoga will be declared as a sports discipline and place it in the Priority category.
For more current affairs, keep visiting