GK Current Affairs Nov 2015. Dear aspirants ! If you are preparing for some competitive exam or if you are among those who love to know more and more about the things happening around then, i must say that this write up is specially for you. Well ! Let me tell you that here we are going to provide you the GK Current Affairs Nov 2015. Yes, for all those who are stressed just to find the latest news on the internet and for those who are still in confusion that which kind of current affairs are idealized for competitive exams. So, here we are helping you out. To sort out all your problems. Just have a look on some of the current affairs provided here.
GK Current Affairs Nov 2015
- The National Strategy Day has been observed on November 4 all over the country. The main aim is to increase economic growth and social inclusion, make agriculture profitable, foster youth and ensure access to sustainable energy, and achieve smarter approaches urbanization.
- The language Punjabi has become the third most common language in the House of Commons in Canadian Parliament.
- As the brand ambassador of Tata cars and utility vehicles in India, Ace footballer Lionel Messi has been appointed.
- Deepak Singhal is appointed as an Executive Director of the Reserve Bank of India. Before this, he was the Regional Director in-charge of RBI in New Delhi.
Let me tell you one thing that Current affairs plays an important part, either it is some competitive exam or the test of your general knowledge. Aspirant preparing for competitive exam must have a good command over Current affairs. I hope, the current affairs provided here will definitely help you to pass your exam.
For more ! Stay visiting and keep reading
Incoming search terms:
- gk quiz 2015latest questions